- We are committed to protecting your personal privacy. We will never give or sell your personal information to anyone and will do everything possible to ensure that such information remains confidential. All customer information is kept strictly off-line. You must be 18 years of age to purchase from MailCubanCigars. By placing an order with us, you certify that you are at least 18 years old and are old enough to purchase tobacco products within the jurisdiction in which you are located. Your use (accessing, browsing, buying, etc.) of this site is your legal agreement to the policies, terms and conditions below. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including exports and re-exports control regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site. Once placed, orders must be approved by our sales representative and billing bank before credit card charge. Orders are approved according to client’s billing/shipping address and bank details. Cancellation of orders are only accepted at the point in time where your orders have not been shipped by us and our partners are not responsible for paying any import taxes/duties to any country. When goods have not been received within 28 days from the date of dispatch, detailed written notification must be made directly to us. Furthermore, no claim for damage or pilferage can be entertained unless notice of such is given within 5 business days of the receipt of the goods. If the said goods were either damaged or faulty upon delivery you need to contact the shipper at once and file a complaint. (We assure you that once we send package that contents are in perfect condition when packaged-vacuum sealed or bubble wrapped). The goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to the customer when delivered to a person appearing to have the authority to sign for them or at the destination to which they have been co-signed or delivery address on your order.
- If you are not satisfied with the products you ordered you have the right to return them.
We issue you a pro-rated credit, minus freight charges only:
• when cigars have been returned and accompanied by original packaging in which it was sent.
• when we have been notified and returned within 25 business days after delivery date.
• when less than 10% of the amount of cigars sent has been used.
• Return-shipments are at customers expenses.
- Any dispatch date or delivery time specified is only an estimate and we shall not be liable for any economic loss or damage whatsoever incurred by the customer as a result of a failure of the Mailcubancigars.com or its partners to deliver the said goods. MailCubanCigars.com shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver Goods resulting wholly or in part from uncollected or stolen packages, civil commotion, accidents, riots, strikes, lockouts, fire, flooding, Acts of God, shortage of materials, government action or regulation. Government air cargo route changes due to heightened security from terrorist threats. Any such failure shall not affect the obligation of the customer to pay for any goods already delivered or dispatched en route to be delivered. Fraud or the abuse of this website, or the attempt to fraud or abuse of this website will reported immediately to a Federal or Royal authority in your area. We will hand over all necessary details including IP address, to the authorities. We shall not be liable for any damage, whether it is material or physical, coming forward from using our products and using our website. We firmly neglect any claims based on the above. We state firmly that SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH AND CAN CAUSE SEVERE PHYSICAL DISORDERS.
- We may modify these terms at any time. We will post the modified terms on the web site. The modified terms will come into effect as soon as they are posted on the web site and use of the web site and purchases of any goods from the web site after that point will be subject to the modified terms.